- 1 c. steamed garden vegetable medley peas, corn, green beans, and carrots
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 2 T. green onions chopped finely
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 3 T. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Steam frozen garden vegetables until soft.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, seasonings, cooked vegetables, and green onions.
- Stir until combined.
- In a large frying pan, heat 3 T. olive oil.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop veggie mixture and carefully add each one to the pan.
- Cook on medium heat until browned, flip to brown other side.
- Serve with ketchup or ranch dressing.
- Makes 8 fritters.