Ingredients you will need:
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup vegetables, chopped and cooked (steamed or roasted)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray or oil.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly. (Tip: you can get your child involved by having them help to mix it all together! You can even use your hands instead of a mixing spoon to make it a more sensory activity!)
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cups of the mini muffin tin and press down to pack firmly.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy! (Store leftovers in the refrigerator.)