Nothing personifies winter quite like a snowman, but if you’re lacking the white stuff or if you want to avoid the cold, we have a solution. Here is a quick craft both you and the kids can do together.
- 2 Paper plates
- Black, orange, purple, and yellow paper
- Big googly eyes
- Start by flipping one plate over and taping it to another plate that is facing up.
- Put 4 strips of tape on the back and then roll up some pieces of tape in the front so the snowman won’t “melt”.
- Cut out some buttons, a nose, mittens, a scarf, and boots with paper.
- Glue or tape the pieces together
- Add some googly eyes or let your little artist draw them in!
- Finish off Mr. Snowman with a grin 🙂
Craft sourced from Crafty Morning