The holidays are a perfect time to enjoy a little sweet treat. Here is an easy little treat you can make and enjoy.
Serving: 24 pieces
1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
1/8 cup butter
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 1/2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with wax paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate and butter until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in condensed milk.
- Combine peanuts and marshmallows; stir into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm. Cut into squares.
Mix it up!
Some suggestions for adding a spin to Rocky Road:
- Try: walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, coconut, or other nuts
- Try: raisins, craisins, dried cherries, dried blueberries, or other dried fruit
- Try: crushed candy cane pieces; peppermint, cherry, butterscotch, etc.
- Try: broken cookie pieces
- Try: crushed Skor bar pieces
- Get creative and make it your own!