- 1 cup oats, divided into 3/4cup and ¼ cup
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Put all ingredients (use only ¾ c of oats) in a blender or in a bowl to process with a hand blender. Process until smooth. Mix in the ¼ cup of the oats.
- Line a small square baking pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. When a toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Let the cake cool. Slice and put in an airtight container in the fridge for at least an hour. The cake gets better the longer it is cooled. Enjoy for breakfast or dessert.