- I c. peeled and grated carrots (about 3 large carrots), packed
- ¼ c. water
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 T. rolled oats
- 1 T. flaxseed
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place prepared carrots in a microwave dish with ¼ cup water. Cover with a paper towel and microwave for three minutes.
- Drain water completely. After draining place carrots on paper towel and dry carrots as well as possible.
- Place rolled oats and flaxseed in blender or food processor and grind into a flour.
- Mix carrots, oat flour, shredded cheese and eggs in a bowl.
- Place mixture by the spoonful onto a silicone mat or parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flatten each with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes until edges are crisp.