Half Day Preschool
- 3-hour preschool/pre-kindergarten program
- Aligned with our Discovery Zone programming
- Daily structure with morning snack provided
- Educator led small group interactions
- Offered daily from 8:45 to 11:45 am
- Social-Emotional skill development
- Language and communication skills
- Literacy skills
- Mathematic skills
- Science and environmental awareness
Starting: July 27, 2020
Offered during July and August ONLY
This program will be available at the following locations:
Have any questions? Inquire Online today.
Locations that offer our Half Day Preschool program
BrightPath’s half day/ 3-hour preschool program provides a holistic balance of academic learning and social-emotional development.
The program focuses on a strong foundation in language and communication skills through exposure to rich storytelling and vocabulary. It includes pre-reading and pre-writing skills by presenting multiple, exciting activities throughout the course of a week. Focusing on letters, phonetics and familiar words to support pre-kindergarten readiness. Math skills are also a key feature and include pattern recognition, one to one correspondence, and ordering which are all important math skills.
Furthermore, it focuses on the development of strong social skills while supporting children to interact appropriately with others, problem-solve with their peers, and participate responsibility within a classroom community. This three hour preschool program incorporates a mid-day snack, fun outdoor experiences, art activities and lots of learning!