Careers at BrightPath
Discover a role where every day is a new opportunity to make a difference in little lives.
At BrightPath Kids, our people are passionate about delivering early years education that empowers and inspires children to create their own futures. We’re a global organization with big ambitions for growth, and we need exceptional people to help us lead the way.
Why Work For BrightPath?
If you’re passionate about early learning, BrightPath Kids is the place to be. We are dedicated to providing the best intellectual, social and physical child development programs, delivered by capable and nurturing staff, within the best environments. Take a minute and listen to what other BrightPathers have to say about their day-to-day experiences and what they love most about working for us.
We know that we couldn’t do what we do without the important people on our teams. We invest in our people and work with them to build career pathways that inspire.
Generous Childcare Staff Discount
Ongoing Training & Development
Career Advancement Opportunities
- BrightPath Kids is thrilled to offer full-time employees Canada-wide a 40% discount off childcare gap fees and part-time employees a 10% discount. (when enrolled at a BrightPath Kids centre)
- Our full-time staff enjoy benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, sick pay, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field of work.
- Career advancement opportunities and the ability to create your own pathway
- Part-time and full-time openings are available across the country.
- Employee Assistance Program that gives you access to confidential support and assistance
- Recognition and rewards, including our annual Employee of the Year awards that recognize the exceptional achievements of our employees.
- A company-wide commitment to employee wellbeing and a culture of giving back.
- Our staff work in bright, spacious, and beautiful learning environments. We maintain a highly supportive work environment. We value our centre staff and administrators as highly as we value our students and their families.
There’s a world of opportunities waiting for you.
Whether you’re just starting out in your early learning career, or looking to take the next step, there are so many different opportunities available!
Roles in Early Childhood Education are diverse. Whether you’re a trainee just starting out, or a degree-qualified Early Childhood Educator, it takes a village to give every child the best start in life.
Some key Education roles at BrightPath include:
- Early Childhood Educator (ECE)/RECE
- Montessori Directress/Director
- Assistant Educator
- Student Placement
Our Centre Directors and Area Directors are integral to our organization. They ensure that each of our child care centres is upheld to the highest standards. This includes maintaining the quality of our learning environments and fostering a strong and supportive team culture for our staff.
If you’re looking to take the next step in your early learning career, there are several leadership roles that may inspire you:
- Education Coach
- Area Director
- Centre Director
- Assistant Director
- Floor Supervisor
Our Support Staff is integral to supporting children’s health and wellbeing in a child care environment. It takes a village to give a child the best start in life.
Some key support staff roles include:
- Cook/Assistant Cook
- Bus driver
Head Office Positions
Our head offices in Toronto and Calgary are always hives full of activity, and our teams offer crucial support and guidance to our child care teams across Canada. Our Head Office personnel are key contributors to the business and are integral to the successful delivery of key business outcomes. They offer expertise, guidance and assistance across core business functions such as Operations, HR, Finance, Staff Training and Development, Education, Marketing and Enrollment. If you’re looking for a corporate career with heart, speak to us about an opportunity with BrightPath today.
Employee of the Year 2021
Employee of the Year (Canada - WEST)
Elsa actively builds relationships with each employee at the centre. She shares the workload whether it pertains to program planning, cleaning or care and supervision of the children. In situations where another employee needs assistance with a task or advice on a specific program concern, Elsa takes the time to listen and support the employee and provide suggestions.
Employee of the Year (Canada - EAST)
Anita inspires her Educators to utilize all the training on the hub and showcases much of it at her team meetings. Through internal and external training, she builds her skills and knowledge to bring new and innovative ideas to her classrooms and playgrounds.
Honourable Mentions 2021
Work With Us
We love to hear from skilled, ambitious people who can help us give children the best start in life. BrightPath Kids is a big organization, so we’re always looking for Educators, Directors, and Support Staff. We also have opportunities at our Head Offices. If you think you’d be the perfect fit to join our BrightPath Hive, we’d love to hear from you!