Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators. Our centre is located at 255 Queen St E, Brampton, ON L6W 2B8 .
- Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children
- Plan and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required
- Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
To be Successful at BrightPath you Need:
- A passion for working with children
- To be reliable, punctual, and responsible
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- A team player attitude
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in planning and implementing programs.
- Registered Early Childhood Educator – must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of ECE
- 1 – 3 years working in the childcare field
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
- Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
Our Fulltime Team members enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A discount on childcare, 10% off for part-time employees, 40% for Full-time Employees
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today!
……the Journey begins here.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.