Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators.
BrightPath Kids is seeking talented Registered Early Childhood Educators and Early Childhood Assistants for our Maple Centre, located at 1120 Maple Ave, Milton.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children
- Plan and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required
- Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
Our Full-time Team members enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on childcare
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
To be Successful at BrightPath you need:
- A passion for working with children
- Registered Early Childhood Educator – must be a member in good standing with the
- Ontario College of ECE or an Early Childhood Assistant Certification
- 1 – 3 years working in the childcare field
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
- Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
- Experience in planning and implementing programs.
- To be reliable, punctual, and responsible
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- A team player attitude
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
Join the BrightPath team today!
……the Journey begins here.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.