Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated coaches to educate our ECEs.
This position will travel to our various locations in the GTA area.
· Work with Educators to ensure the maintenance and delivery of standardized curriculum to all age groups for multiple delivery modalities;
· Provide assistance and support to centres in all phases of implementation, delivery and management of our curriculum;
· Solicit and respond to feedback regarding all programs to ensure awareness of changes and critical dynamics that could possibly impact growth and development of programs;
· Ensure adherence to national and provincial curriculum requirements and standards as they relate to assigned programs;
· Coach Educators to improve in all aspects of program delivery and child management providing best practices.;
· Assist Centre management with the development of staff training programs, schedule and provide workshops;
· Provide staff and management written reports outlining strategies to implement for successful programming;
· Ensure the training programs are in accordance with the guidelines provided by BrightPath; and
· Develop and facilitate education workshops for center staff and management.
To be successful you have:
· Related Bachelor’s degree in Education; Early Childhood Educator Certificate; Montessori Diploma; Registered Early Childhood Education Certificate
· At least 5 years in the Child Care field;
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills combined with the ability to positively influence others and manage competing projects within a fast-paced environment;
· Excellent facilitation and presentation skills; ability to train employees in a variety of behavioral and skill development programs;
· Demonstrated ability to produce clear, concise, and effective educational materials, presentations, reports etc.;
· A creative and consultative approach to problem-solving, working with a high degree of proficiency, confidentiality, decision-making and problem-solving skills to identify appropriate training to address issues or problems in the face of conflicting needs;
· An understanding of group facilitation and adult learning;
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
· The ability to travel regularly is required.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on childcare for their children
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.