Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated employees.
- Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children
- Plan and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required
- Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
- A passion for working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrated skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality always
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Experience planning and implementing programs
- 1 – 3 years experince in the child care field
- A CDA/CDW/ or CDS Certification
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector Search
- A CPR/ First Aid certification
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.