Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators.
The Centre Director will ensure the centre runs smoothly, efficiently, professionally, and working as part of a team to create a safe, caring, and educational place for children.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on childcare for their children
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities
- Maintain centre expenses and labour costs within the approved budget.
- Take enrollments and enquiries and follow these up appropriately.
- Complete monthly reports, claims, and monitor childcare subsidy expiry dates maintain documentation to support accreditation portfolios and evidence.
- Ensure the physical environment is monitored and maintained to meet fire, regional public health, Ministry of education & safety standards and policies.
- Ensure centre records are always up to date, as per Legislation and Company Policies.
- Ensure staff get information and opportunities to acquire knowledge and skills (first aid, fire safety, food safety course, required courses for higher levels or training).
- Ensure personnel hired have been interviewed and thoroughly screened (police check and vulnerable sector search, references checked, etc.) before they begin working.
- Monitor and manage the menus at the centre ensuring a nutritional menu is provided each day.
- Hold regular staff, group leader and assistant meetings to ensure open communication channels display a positive, supportive attitude to all staff members.
- Hold Parent/Staff meeting to provide opportunities to evaluate centre programs and gain valuable input.
- Write newsletters informing parents of centre events.
- Communicate effectively with parents.
- Oversee children’s well-being key support person to parents.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Licensing and Accreditation Regulations.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in childcare.
- Experience working with preschool age children and has relevant knowledge of programming and curriculum.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial management including budget development and review of expenditure against budget, utilization, and staffing levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with respect to families, program educators, volunteers, and others.
- Develops and fosters relationships with parents and educators.
- Registration Early Childhood Educator certification required
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening.
- Current Standard First Aid and Infant Child CPR.
- Up to date immunization and Health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
Join the BrightPath team today!
……the Journey begins here.