Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated employees.
We are hiring enthusiastic Bus Driver for our Milrise Centre, located at 3 Millside Dr SW, Calgary, AB
- Conduct daily walk through on the bus after every drop off
- Conduct daily checklist/inspection every morning
- Confirm child head count at every drop off and pick up
- Maintain cleanliness and supplies on bus
- Check fuel daily and re-fuel as required
- Know and abide by all policies and procedures, including evacuation and accident procedures
- Always maintain constant supervision of the children on the bus
- A passion for working with school age children;
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents;
- Demonstrated skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment;
- The ability to always maintain confidentiality;
- Experience planning and implementing programs;
- Class 4 Drivers License with a clear driver’s abstract;
- Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector Search;
- CPR/ First Aid certification;
- An Early Childhood Educators Certification would be an asset.
Our employees enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave;
- A 40 % discount on childcare;
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth;
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities; and
- A long-term position.
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here