BrightPath Early Learning (BrightPath) operates and develops quality-based childcare centres across Canada. BrightPath is committed to be an innovator of early learning and childcare services and is seeking a Billing and Accounts Receivable Analyst.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Effectively use the ERP system,
- Monthly billing cycle 15+ daycares including strict adherence to policies, processes and reporting timelines;
- Prioritize and execute daily and monthly tasks related to accounts receivable;
- Work with Centre Directors to ensure proper business billing information is collected and valid;
- Initiate collection calls to customers (families) to resolve NSF and billing issues;
- Ensure proper process follow through for delinquent accounts, escalating to Manager, Billing, and Collections as appropriate on a timely basis;
- Reconciliation of accounts and problem solving;
- Submit invoices and claims to 3rd party organizations such as the government for subsidy payments;
- Prepare and update reports on accounts receivable for manager’s review;
- Preparing and reconciling Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD), credit and cash deposits; and
- Follow up with Provincial Governments on a timely basis as necessary.
Our team members enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits and paid sick leave;
- A 40 % discount on childcare;
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth; and
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable or Collections working in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability reconcile and quickly identify problems/solutions is required;
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Office, Advanced Excel, Outlook) – ability to do VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables;
- Diploma or degree in accounting or business would be an asset;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Able to help client problem solve and defuse situations.
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here.