Provides on-going support and mentorship to educators and works with Education Coaches, Centre Director and Area Directors to continually raise the bar in our classrooms. Works directly with the Centre Director creating a management team to ensure that the centre is run smoothly, efficiently, professionally and oversee all aspects of the centre, children, staff, and parents.
- The centre complies with all Child Care regulations;
- Staff levels maintain correct child/staff ratios;
- Good documentation of observations, goals and follows up on each classroom;
- Educators are supported in understanding and implementing the policies and philosophy of the centre and carry out their responsibilities professionally and productively;
- The centre provides the highest degree of quality care;
- Educators are mentored, supported, and guided in quality staff/child interaction and age-appropriate programs in the room;
- The physical environment is monitored and maintained to meet fire, health & safety standards; and
- Leadership for the Centre in the absence of the Centre Director.
- RECE Diploma and 2 years’ experience;
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the CCEYA;
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbally;
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to defuse emotionally charged situations; and
- Computer skills in Microsoft office including Word and Excel.
Our full-time team members enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on childcare
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Management
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.